Monday, July 1, 2013

Calipso "Bright Blue" vs Essie "Aruba Blue"

The thing about buying filofax planners online is that you're very dependant on how your computer screen shows the color. Is it the true color of the filofax or is it a bit lighter or a bit darker? Well, someone asked me if the blue Calipso was really that blue and i tried to come up with a way to show just how bright blue it is. 
I ended up using my Essie nail polish bottles as a color referance. It was the only blue i had that would match and that also is available online and therefore would give a good color reference.









 Sorry for the overload of blue, but this is the best way I can think of to show you just how bright the blue is.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I am not partial to blue, but this is gorgeous.

    This is why I have so many red FFs...red is not always "red".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shade of blue, it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete